Register Now For The Physics and Applications of Construction Membranes
Register now to save your place for our forthcoming 30-minute webinar, The Physics and Applications of Construction Membranes which takes place on Friday 10th September at 10AM
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Building Physics Overview
- Types and Compositions of Construction Membrane
- Guidance and Legislation: From Part L to Passivhaus
- Testing and Certification
- Best practice Design for Manufacturing and Assembly, On and off site
The webinar is followed by a Live Zoom Q&A session with our team of technical experts.
Register now to make sure you don’t miss out!