The barrier against radioactive radon entering from the ground. No COâ‚‚. No radioactivity.
DELTAR-Gas Barrier System.
Extremely durable and tear resistant. The perfect solution for long-term protection.
Radon is a natural, radioactive inert gas that penetrates dwellings from the surrounding soil.
Radon is a colourless, odourless gas which is radio active.
Where it occurs in high concentrations it poses a risk to health. The DELTAR-Gas Barrier System reliably and permanently protects from the ghostly threat of Radon, COâ‚‚ and at the same time forms a dependable protection layer against rising damp.
The advantage of DELTAR-RADONSPERRE:
- easy to lay out on large surfaces.
- It consists of a special polyolefin blend forming a sheet approx. 0.4 mm thick and strong.
- With optional roll widths ranging up to 4 metres,
- DELTAR-RADONSPERRE can be easily and quickly put into place even on large surfaces, keeping overlaps to a minimum at the same time.
- DELTAR-RADONSPERRE is extremly durable and tough, eliminating any danger of stepping through the material.
- The anti-slip profile on both sides stabilisesthe sheet and optimises its adhesion to mortar.
- DELTAR-RADONSPERRE will not crack even at low temperatures. Being both flexible and formable, it will easily bend around corners.
- DELTAR-RADONSPERRE offers protection not only from the radiation of radon but also from moisture – even at extreme temperatures. The material will also serve as a damp course under plaster floors.
- The material is compatible with bitumen, resistant to degradation, and UV-stabilised.
- Tightly sealed with products from the DELTAR range of adhesives, DELTAR-RADONSPERRE becomes a barrier that is highly effective on surfaces as well as in overlaps and seams.