Delta MS 20 is an 20mm studded Type C, Cavity Drainage Membrane that is suitable for use on internal faces, floors or where a higher drainage capacity is required.
This High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) cavity drainage membrane has an 20mm studded brown profile creating a large 10 litre per square meter void, ideal for high levels of water management. With its higher drainage capacity and compressive strength, this waterproof and vapour proof membrane can be used as part of a Type C waterproofing solution in accordance with BS 8102:2022 for the protection of below ground structures against the potentially adverse effects of ground water ingress.
Delta MS 20 provides an effective barrier to the transmission of salts and other contaminants.
Delta MS 20 is also suitable for tunnels, civil construction and for large commercial projects.
Please follow manufacturer’s instructions for installation.
· 20mm studded profile suitable for higher volumes of water penetration
· Compressive Strength: >150 kN/m²
· Drainage capacity: 10 L/S m²
· BBA Approved
· BS 8102:2022 Type C Waterproofing Protection
· Suitable for Waterproofing and damp proofing
· Suitable for flood resilience (PFR)
· Resistant to chemicals, root penetration, rot proof
· BS 8102:2022 Protection of below ground structures against water ingress. Code of practice.
· J40/290 High-density polyethylene/polypropylene studded cavity drain membrane
· J40/47 High-density polyethylene/polypropylene studded cavity drain membrane
· Classification Pr_25_57_51_74
· Delta Cornerstrip
· Delta Sealing Tape
· Delta Perimeter Drainage Channel
· Delta Basement Drainage Systems
· Delta MS 500
BUILDING PRODUCT LIBRARY - LATEST BROCHURES
BUILDING PRODUCT DIRECTORY - LATEST PRODUCTS