A new dimension of safety for thick waterproof coatings. The first compact four-ply drainage sheet on the market. Patent-protected.
This unique protection and drainage system offers maximum safety for thick viscoplastic coatings. This holds true even if driving rain is able to penetrate through an imperfectly installed upper edge trim. In an absolutely watertight system, such rainwater would exert hydrostatic pressure on the waterproof coating. However, the micro-perforated slip film which, together with the additional filter cloth, acts as a backup drainage layer behind the dimpled sheet ensures that any water is drained off safely. In addition, the slip film prevents the transmission of movement
DELTA®-GEO-DRAIN Quattro ...
- being a four-ply material, is a compact unit that can be applied swiftly straight off the roll without any need for special grade backfill.
- keeps water from accumulating between the thick coating and the slip film, effectively preventing the buildup of water pressure on the waterproof coating.
- features ample safety margins for sheet movements as well as improved slip performance.
- offers high resistance to compression thanks to its special dimple design.
- incorporates an additional damping membrane.
- dependably drains off any seepage, surface water, and wall runoff.
- features outstanding drainage capacity for handling unusually large quantities of water.
- complies with the requirements of DIN 18195, DIN 4095, and the “Guideline for Planning and Executing Thick Waterproof Coatings“.
- effectively drains off methane and radon gas.
- is absolutely rot-proof thanks to its material additives.
- is patent-protected.
- can be installed at depths of up to 10 m.