60-minute fire-rated cavity closer for eliminating damp and cold bridging around doors, windows, and sills.
Independently tested by Warrington Fire to achieve 60 minutes fire-rating and minimum 15 minutes insulation.
Suitable for cavities up to 150mm. Available in single profile for 50mm-100mm cavities and double profile for 105mm-150mm cavities. Cavity barriers for fully rebated / check reveal also available.
Compliant with Building Regulation Approved Documents C, B, L1 and L2 and satisfies BRE document ‘Thermal Insulation: avoiding risks’.
Click here to view size range.
- To close the cavity at external doors, window jambs and sills
- To provide thermal insulation and prevent ‘cold bridging’
- To provide a DPC at external doors, window jambs or sills
- 60 minutes fire rating and minimum 15 minutes insulation
- Suitable for cavities up to 150mm
- Suitable for timber and masonry walls
Features & Benefits:
- Provides an effective DPC and thermal barrier between frame, inner and outer wall leaf
- Thermal conductivity of 0.036W/mK
- Exceeds the minimum thermal resistance path of 0.45m2K/W stipulated in ‘Part L’ accredited construction details
- Rigid profile extrusion allows both first and second fix
- Independently tested by Warrington Fire
- LABC Registered Detail
- Satisfies NHBC Standards
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001
- Complies with Building Regulation Approved Documents C, B, L1 & L2
- Complies with ‘Part L’ accredited construction details
- Complies with the Scottish Building Standards ‘Technical handbook’
- Satisfies BRE document ‘Thermal insulation: avoiding risks’
Meets all relevant