30-minute fire-rated cavity closer for eliminating damp and cold bridging around doors, windows, and sills. Independently tested by Warrington Fire to achieve 30 minutes fire-rating and minimum 15 minutes insulation.
Suitable for cavities up to 300mm. Available in single profile for 50mm-100mm cavities and double profile for 105mm-300mm cavities. Cavity barriers for fully rebated and check reveal are also available. Compliant with Building Regulation Approved Documents C, B, L1 and L2 and satisfies BRE document ‘Thermal Insulation: avoiding risks’. Fixing ties available in packs of 100. View LABC certificate.
Click here to view size range.
- To close the cavity at external doors, window jambs and sills
- To provide thermal insulation and prevent ‘cold bridging’
- To provide a DPC at external doors, window jambs or sills
- 30 minutes fire rating and 15 minutes insulation minimum
- Suitable for cavities up to 300mm
- Suitable for timber and masonry walls
Features & Benefits:
- Provides an effective DPC and thermal barrier between frame, inner and outer wall leaf
- Thermal conductivity of 0.036W/mK
- Exceeds the minimum thermal resistance path of 0.45m2K/W stipulated in ‘Part L’ accredited construction details
- Global warming potential of zero
- Ozone depletion potential of zero
- Independently tested by Warrington Fire
- LABC Registered Detail
- Satisfies NHBC Standards
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001
- Complies with Building Regulation Approved Documents C, B, L1 & L2
- Complies with ‘Part L’ accredited construction details
- Complies with the Scottish Building Standards ‘Technical handbook’
- Satisfies BRE document ‘Thermal insulation: avoiding risks’
- Meets all relevant British Standards