Superfold 4000 High Security Doors
Superfold 5000 High Security Doors
- SR 4 and SR 5 security rated options – the first folding doors approved to these standards.
- Perfect solution when there is a requirement for thermal insulation and high security over a large aperture.
Multifold Folding Gates
- These are the perfect solution for securing car park entrances whilst allowing the maximum ventilation necessary to allow exhaust fumes to escape.
- Allow for significantly large openings of up to 24m.
- Regularly supplied with Client’s own cladding incorporated to front aspect to match the surrounding structure.
Superior Folding Shutters
- The Superior electrically operated folding shutter is aptly named, being internationally accepted as the most robust shutter available.
- Particularly suitable for both heavily used and very large doorways on applications ranging from rapid acting fire and ambulance station doors to shipyards and aircraft hangars.
- Superior Doors have been tested for wind resistance and can be designed to meet the most onerous wind load conditions.
Eurofold Folding Shutters
- The Eurofold horizontal sliding folding shutter has outstanding strength and versatility which, combined with bespoke sizing, render it suitable for the most diverse range of both external and internal applications particularly when headroom is a limiting factor.
- These provide a level of security.
- Collapsible Gates are specified for use in underground stations, car parks and in a wide range of commercial situations where the ability to see through the gate not only deters criminals, but also provides optimum ventilation and vision.
- Extensive range of options, various means of operation, curtain function and appearance all coupled with a wide choice of finishes.
- Supplied on countless projects ranging from standard commercial applications to more bespoke requirements within the nuclear power generation and marine industries.
Security Rolling Grill
Most frequently used on car park or loading bay type applications as the grille provides a secure closure combined with permitting a high volume of air flow.
Also used on gas and chemical stores when combined with ATEX controls.
The stainless steel version of the security grille is regularly used when the specifier wants to maximise viewing area or create a heightened sense of space on applications such as shop fronts, malls, superstore entrances, corridors and reception areas.
Other examples our security products include:-
Contour Roller Shutters – laterally operated shutter capable of traversing corners and bends.
Horizontal Roller Shutters – ideally suited for compartmentation between floors.
SecuriGuard Shutters– for small domestic or commercial window / door security applications.UniGuard Hinged Doors
– A robust, general-purpose steel hinged door set and frame