Sonafold – Top Hung Acoustic Folding Door
- Achieving a weighted sound reduction of 28dB this folding panel door system is perfect for larger openings up to 24m in width.
- Used on applications such as turbine halls or waste recycling plants.
Sonaroll – Acoustic Roller Shutter
- With an acoustic rating of 25dB (at 2000Hz) and an RW of 22dB this is the perfect design solution when side room is limited, and a compact acoustic closure is required.
Insulated Rolling Shutter
- The insulated rolling shutter is an ideal option for when there is a requirement for security, thermal protection and also an acoustic barrier.
- Rated at 18dB RW has been installed on a multitude of applications including theatres, recording studios, loading bays, boiler and turbine halls.
Fire Shutter – Fireroll Acoustic
- With sound reduction capabilities of 25dB (at 2000Hz) and an Rw of 22dB, this shutter has also been fire tested to EN 1634-1 and is rated E120 in accordance with EN 13501-2, EN 15269-10 & EN 16034.
- Perfect for multi-function school halls and exhibition centres where a fire rating and acoustic reduction properties are requirements.
- A special double curtain arrangement is also available which reduces sound transmission further to 39.1dB (at 2000Hz) or 32dB Rw