Where limited space in a passage area excludes the use of sliding doors, which require a side space to slide into an opening, FTA 20 automatic folding door provides a good solution and can be adapted to suit many situations and provide the perfect solution where space is limited.
- the width of the passage can be almost fully retained
- automatic folding doors can be retrofitted
- they work particularly well when fitted in corridors
- they can be used to section off areas
- particularly useful in narrow passageways
- folding doors are easy to open and close even against harsh winds
- particularly useful in narrow passageways/corridors
- they offer flexible entrances in a wide variety of environments
- they can be used to section off areas.