A heavy duty automatic
drop seal designed for optimum performance. It is spring-loaded to
lift clear of the floor as soon as the door is opened by a few
millimetres. New die cast end plates are now available in a metallic
finish for premium aesthetics.
· It requires no power connection.
· Based on comparative laboratory tests to BS EN ISO 10140-1:2010+A2:2014 Annex J with ratings.
· up to 43dB Rs,w.
· Tested for reliability, the seal completed 1,000,000 cycles without failure.
· Single swing doors.
· For use on both right and left handed doors.
· Any threshold plate.
· Silver anodised aluminium, grey silicone rubber gasket.
· Silver anodised aluminium, black silicone rubber gasket.
· Die cast end plates in square and radiused versions are available in a metallic finish.
· The non-button end is designed blank, creating an engineered smooth aesthetic.
BUILDING PRODUCT LIBRARY - LATEST BROCHURES
BUILDING PRODUCT DIRECTORY - LATEST PRODUCTS
LAS9010 is an innovative, slimline flush bolt that seamlessly integrates with our most popular drop...
The latest addition to the Lorient Architectural Seals range is the LAS8014 si – a heavy-duty drop...
ASSA ABLOY T/A Lorient Videos
Visions of sound - We've captured an acoustic laboratory test on film, using an acoustic camera. See for yourself the dramatic difference between...