Griptex has a unique GFT polyester textile backing that has been purposefully designed for the housing and renovation markets. This warm and comfortable slip resistant flooring is resistant to HSE guidelines and has an excellent acoustic rating of 16dB. Benefitting from both above and below water resistance, Griptex has a easy to clean, hygienic Pureclean surface. This surface requires less water and detergent to clean as it does not trap dirt.
- Outstanding sound insulation properties (16dB) making it quiet underfoot.
- Tough and easy to clean PU surface coating that does not trap excess dirt.
- Hardwearing - Highly durable PU wear layer (15 year guarantee).
- Insulated from cold floors sub-means clustering it is warm and comfortable underfoot
- Anti-mildew bonding layer helps Prevent the spread of bacteria and mold, making it hygienic
- Slip resistant technology - GripX slip resistant coating area (R10 rated, ≥ 36 HSE) That is only to Gerflor and works in Both wet and dry conditions.
- Waterproof barrier stops water form above and below. Improved performance over damp sub-floors