CRL Glass Rail Standoff Fittings can be used two ways to mount glass up to 3/4" (19 mm) thick. The Drill-Through Method will allow flush mounting of the glass to the surface of the substrate. The steel back plate can also be fastened directly to steel supports, raising the glass off of the surface.
• Compact Design for Minimal Obstruction
• Complete with Mounting Plate
• For Use with 1/2" and 3/4" (12 and 19 mm)Tempered Glass Applications
• Brushed or Polished 316 Grade Stainless Finishes Available
• Designed for Wood or Steel Mounting Attachment
BUILDING PRODUCT LIBRARY - LATEST BROCHURES
BUILDING PRODUCT DIRECTORY - LATEST PRODUCTS