An ultra-modern, full length walk-in bath with seat lift.
The Bereno is an integrated bathing system with an easy-access door and built-in powered seat. It is designed for use in residential care and assisted living situations for bathers who have some level of mobility and want to maintain their independence.
Exceptionally versatile, its integrated powered seat assists the entry and exit process by gently raising and lowering the bather. The seat on the Bereno can also be raised to form an elevated seating platform, should the bather wish to be showered instead of having a bath. If required, the seat can also be removed so that the Bereno can be used as a conventional bath.
• Powered seat assists entry and exit for bathers with limited mobility
• Soft-touch, seat height controls easily accessed at bath height
• Watertight, easy-access door with simple locking mechanism
• Fully contoured soft seat option
• Removable seat enables system to be used like a conventional bath
• Battery back-up as standard
• Left and right configurations for added flexibility
• 1500mm and 1700mm bath length options
• 165kg (26 stone) safe lifting weight
The Bereno comes with a range of optional accessories for added versatility.
• Air spa - provides gentle massage to bather
• Soft seat option (slip resistant)
• Chromotherapy system - multi-coloured LED lighting visually enhances the bathing experience
• Sound system - high quality, Bluetooth compatible audio system for added bathing ambience and stimulation
BUILDING PRODUCT LIBRARY - LATEST BROCHURES
BUILDING PRODUCT DIRECTORY - LATEST PRODUCTS
A height-adjustable bathing system designed for use with hoisting systems in hospitals or nursing...
A fixed-height bathing system with integrated seat transfer and leg-lift facility, suitable for a...
A height-adjustable bathing system with integrated seat and patented leg-lift facility for bathers...