Passivent is a specialist in natural ventilation solutions, providing a wide selection of energy-efficient products for the optimisation of indoor air quality, background ventilation, cooling and the removal of moisture.
- Natural ventilation solutions for large multi-occupancy buildings with different needs, such as care homes, student accommodation, education and commercial buildings.
- Comprehensive technical support and project-specific services including free consultation and design, product selection advice and thermal modelling facilities.
- Products can be tailored to suit the needs of any projects and are designed, developed and manufactured under the BS EN ISO 9001 quality management system.
- Passivent systems comply with Building Regulations throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Mastercare® accredited installers are available to install, commission and service Passivent ventilation systems in both new build and refurbishment projects.
- Free CPDs available:
- Effective and Efficient Ventilation Strategies for Care Homes
- Priority Schools Building Programme
- Natural Ventilation Solutions in Schools and Commercial Buildings, including changes to Building Bulletin (BB)101
Passivent is a subsidiary of Building Product Design Limited.